MAP FinTech, is a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry, specializing on regulatory reporting, with clients and associates worldwide.
The company is seeking to recruit a Client On boarding Analyst for its offices in Limassol. By joining the dynamic MAP FinTech team, the successful candidate will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the client on-boarding data onto the Reporting Hub Platform and be involved in the integration and testing procedures
- Liaise with clients/partners to effectively communicate technical/compliance requirements for regulatory technology projects
- Communicate and coordinate on a daily basis with the Company’s associates/partners and build close relationships with the Operations and Compliance teams
- Support clients on daily reporting operations.
- Actively involved in Product and Project Development Life Cycles
- Work with in house teams to identify relevant transaction reporting issues and assist in implementing adequate arrangements to ensure compliance and best practice
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory developments and cooperate with in-house compliance teams to interpret how these could potentially affect client business
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related discipline from a reputable university
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the financial services sector
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written (knowledge of any other language would be considered as an advantage)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Team spirit with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- The following skills/knowledge would be considered as an advantage:
- Professional experience in the area of regulatory reporting (e.g. EMIR, MiFID, MiFIR, FATCA, CRS, etc.)
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of financial derivatives instruments, resulting from a previous working environment within the financial services sector
- Previous expertise with Project Management methodologies
- Familiar with databases management (e.g. SQL, MySQL etc.)
The position offers a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary, Health Plan, Provident Fund and Bonus.
Please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.