ΜΑΡ-MiFID Reporting Service
MiFID is the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Directive 2004/39/EC).
In force since November 2007, this directive governs the provision of investment services in financial instruments by banks and investment firms as well as the operation of traditional stock exchanges and alternative trading venues.
While MiFID created competition between these services and brought additional choice and lower prices for investors, shortcomings were exposed in the wake of the financial crisis.
- Fully Automated Services;
- Trades and Transaction reporting from any system/database;
- Functionality to design, build and customize technical solutions to enable reporting;
- On-going communication with competent authorities to ensure system reports reflect regulatory updates;
- Multiple reporting health checks;
- Technology Optimization;
- Program Management;
- Change Management;
- Comprehensive regulatory reporting IT infrastructure resulting in long term Cost efficiencies
- One system for all reports