MAP FinTech are proud sponsors of the CME Group Regulatory Conference in Dublin on 21 March
The conference organized by CME Group and sponsored by MAP FinTech will provide an in-depth, interactive look at the regulatory environment directly impacting the financial industry over the next 12-18 months.
Eric Norland, Executive Director and Senior Economist of CME Group, and Giuseppe Insalaco, Senior Advisor on market infrastructure within the Markets Policy Division at the Central Bank of Ireland, will be providing insight along with other speakers during the one-day conference.
- Overview of CME’s new FX products
- Impact of Uncleared Margin Rules
- CME Europe update
- CME Direct and Market Technology developments
- Panel: Regulatory Update: Including the Implementation of MiFID II and SFTR
- Panel: Regulatory Reporting: Reporting changes – MiFID/MiFIR II coming in 2018
- ESMA review on reporting