Business Development Officer – Financial Technology (Limassol – L031018)
MAP FinTech is a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry, specialized on regulatory technology, with clients and associates worldwide and is a member of MAP S.Platis Group. The Company is seeking to recruit a Business Development Officer to join its Limassol offices. By joining the dynamic MAP FinTech team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Developing business and marketing plans in coordination with the Commercial Director and the Group Marketing Manager.
- Working towards achieving monthly budget and revenue goals.
- Initiating and implementing branding and other promotional activities.
- Identifying new business opportunities by continuous research of the market.
- Conducting competition analysis for Cyprus and abroad (i.e. UK).
- Developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding on the product, business development practices, marketing activities and industry trends.
- Assisting in developing business proposals for new and existing clients.
- Maintaining strong client relationships with clients.
- Replying to clients’ enquires in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitoring client retention.
- Participating in the negotiation of terms and deal closing with clients.
- Preparing, negotiating and managing contracts, ensuring compliance with strategic objectives, internal policies and legal obligations.
- Attending face-to-face meetings with clients and conducting presentations where necessary.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively.
- Preparing press releases and articles for new products or service in coordination with the Commercial Director and the Marketing Manager.
The candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and creative abilities.
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with impact and excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literacy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or other related discipline from a reputable university.
- Prior experience in the Financial Technology industry will be considered as an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Fully paid medical coverage
- Provident Fund
- Performance based annual bonus
- A rewarding company culture and highly motivated environment
- Opportunities for career and personal growth
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
MAP FinTech is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the role in the subject.