If you are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any related field then you should talk to us. MAP FinTech, is looking for passionate students for the Software Developer internship program to work from their office in Limassol. Internships are available for both undergraduate students, with a duration of 4-8 weeks.
Working with MAP FinTech is a rich experience that can rarely be found in any other working environment. Not only will you learn skills that will last you a lifetime, but you will develop relationships and training that could set you up for an established career.
Get involved in the following processes while working beside our technology experts:
- Coding in Java and React.
- Gaining experience on REST APIs.
- Opportunity to learn about Spring Framework and microservice architecture.
- Using version control for committing your code.
- Designing database tables and executing advanced queries in SQL.
- Get introduced to Linux and Docker.
- Leveraging AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Following best practices for information security.
Here Are Our Basic Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in Computer Science, Informatics or in a relevant subject.
- Knowledge of Java.
- OOP and databases principles.
- Algorithms and data structures.
- A positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
What’s In It for You?
Gain professional experience while working alongside our highly experienced technology experts on various modern software development frameworks and technologies, helping to maintain and evolve our award-winning Polaris platform, used to service our global clients to meet and surpass their regulatory objectives.
How can you apply?
Applications are accepted through the 2BeConnected platform, of the Liaison Offices of the Cyprus Universities.
Get to Know us a Little Bit Better
MAP FinTech is a leading and award-winning regulatory technology provider for the financial services industry. We specialise in trading activity reporting and monitoring solutions that arise from the many requirements posed by complex and challenging international regulations such as EMIR, MiFID II/MiFIR, SFTR, FATCA, DAC6 and CRS. All our services are provided via our proprietary Polaris platform. More details regarding Polaris can be found here.
MAP Fintech is an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe in diversity and inclusivity in the workplace, so applicants from all walks of life are welcome.