MAP FinTech, a trusted regulatory technology service provider, participated the Cyprus Career Expo 2019, the largest career and employment event organized in Cyprus, that was successfully held on the 2nd & 3rd of March at Filoxenia Conference Center. MAP FinTech team, had the opportunity to meet and discuss with professionals interested in technology and financial services sectors and informed them about current and upcoming career opportunities at our company. If you are interested in a career that combines the independence of working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment with the global scale of a technology company, then you might be the next member to join our growing team! Visit our website to find out more about the current vacancies at MAP FinTech and apply online at email@example.com.
- Machine says no: FCA to explore the 'explainability' of AI in consumer #Finance July 18, 2019
- UK Regulator Could Get Tough on Futures #Trading Leverage July 18, 2019
- Why cryptocurrency products could be banned in the UK July 18, 2019
- UK drafts collaborative plan to crack down on cryptocurrency crime July 18, 2019
- UK Adds Crypto to New Economic Crime Plan July 18, 2019
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Certification Examination Results for June 2019 July 17, 2019
- EXTRACTS FROM ESMA-EECS DATABASE: 23rd Extract July 17, 2019
- FORMS: Form 144-14-11 Prudential Supervision Information July 17, 2019
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: ESMA’s questionnaire on short-termism in financial markets. July 16, 2019
- ESMA: Consultation Paper (ESMA31-62-1239) Draft Guidelines on disclosure requirements under the Prospectus Regulation July 16, 2019
- Missed the May 31st deadline for CRS & FATCA reporting?
- MAP FinTech Breakfast 2019 – Wednesday 5 June 2019, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Limassol Cyprus
- MAP FinTech Breakfast 2019
- MAP FinTech participates the Global RegTech Summit, 14-16 May in London
- MAP FinTech is participating at the iFX Expo International, Limassol – Cyprus 21-23 May 2019!