MAP-RTS 27/28 Reporting Service
MAP-RTS 27/28 reporting refers to our service of mapping all required data to the format required by the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/575 and 2017/576, producing the relevant report and making it available to the Customer through Polaris portal in a machine-readable electronic format.
RTS 27 requires execution venues, market makers and systematic internalisers to publish reports with their transaction data. These reports must be published on a quarterly basis and include data for each trading day. Publication must be made in a machine readable format at the end of each quarter for the previous quarter.
RTS 28 requires investment firms to publish annual information by 30 April each year, in a summary form of the quality of execution and disclosure of their top 5 execution venues.
- Fully Automated Service;
- Retrieve information from any system/database;
- Consolidated data feeds;
- Comprehensive field, data and entity mapping capability;
- Recognition of information to be reported;
- Multiple reporting health checks;
- Efficient generation of all required RTS 27/28 tables;
- Flexibility to adapt efficiently to your customised needs;
- On-going communication with regulators to ensure system reports reflect regulatory updates/changes;
- Technology Optimization;
- Program Management;
- Change Management;
- Integrated dashboard provides a holistic view of all reports;
- Comprehensive regulatory reporting IT infrastructure resulting in long term cost efficiencies;
- Cost efficient integrated reporting solutions provided under a single platform;
- Setup – A team of specialists will provide training on extracting specific, relevant data as needed;
- Dashboard access – Access to our Polaris Portal to control, manage and monitor the reporting;
- Training – RTS 27/28 training throughout the implementation process to ensure that key personnel understand the regulation and the process;
- Report generation – Automated generation of the RTS 27/28 tables;
- Consulting level Support – Answer any queries regarding the system and regulatory updates;
For more information about our services, please feel free to contact us or complete the form below.