Regulatory Analyst – Financial Technology (L010918)
MAP FinTech is a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry and is specialised on regulatory reporting, with clients and associates worldwide also part of MAP S.Platis Group. The Company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Analyst to join its Limassol offices. By joining the dynamic MAP FinTech team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Reply and provide guidance to compliance/regulatory related enquires of clients and support internal enquiries on compliance/regulatory matters such as EMIR, MiFID, MiFIR, RTS 27, RTS 28, Best Execution, CRS, FATCA.
- Review, analyse and provide guidance on new regulatory developments.
- Provide input to the Software Development team regarding reporting of new financial instruments and the nature of transactions.
- Participate in meetings with prospective clients, analyse and understand trading models, financial instruments nature and their respective contracts and any other compliance aspect related to regulatory reporting requirements.
- Communicate with the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission and other local and EU authorities.
- Draft articles related to regulatory and financial matters for marketing purposes.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with impact.
- Able to perform under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of the financial sector will be considered an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Maths, Statistics, Actuarial, Finance, Accounting, or other related discipline from a reputable university.
- ACA/ACCA/CFA or Master’s degree in a related field would be considered as an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the financial services sector in a similar role.
- CySEC certificate for the provision of investment services would be considered as an advantage.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Fully paid medical coverage
- Provident Fund
- Performance based annual bonus
- A rewarding company culture and highly motivated environment
- Opportunities for career and personal growth
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
MAP FinTech is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at email@example.com mentioning the role in the subject.