AML Transaction Monitoring and Screening
MAP FinTech’s AML Transaction Monitoring and Screening is a trustworthy and modern solution that efficiently addresses the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing, having been designed to help firms comply with their regulatory requirements in regards to anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terrorist financing (CTF).
Challenges & Risks
A suboptimal AML and CTF process exposes your company to even more risk.
- False positives results in more than 95% of waste
- Static rules never work as they are either too few to make a difference or too many to manage
- The identification of new crime patterns are rarely in focus
- Data is insufficiently used both from within or outside the organisation
- Batch processing is not compatible with instant payments
- Out-dated systems do not address regulatory change and mounting pressure coming from the relevant authorities
We gain your trust by applying your rules, scenarios and segments
- Our AI, which bases itself on previous and ongoing decisions, filters out more than 70% of the false positives before they even reach your staff queue
- Your staff will work 50% more efficiently thanks to our user-friendly interface designed to investigate transactions and audit your AML process
- Our monitoring solution reduces your risk exposure as our AI identifies new crime patterns via shareable findings
- Our AI and automated decisions are 100% explained and traceable so they satisfy audit requirements
Our AML/CTF Transaction Monitoring and Screening solution allows you to monitor customer transactions on a daily basis or in real-time, helping you detect suspicious activity. Our solution provides organisations with an analysis of customer profiles, risk levels and activity by combining customers’ historical information, account profiles and actual transactions. Our solution can also perform real-time sanctions and blacklist screening of transactions prior to execution.