RTS 27/28 Reporting Service
RTS 27/28 Reporting is our service that helps clients map all compulsory data to the format required by the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/575 and 2017/576, producing the relevant report and making it available to the customer through our Polaris Portal in a machine-readable electronic format.
RTS 27 requires execution venues, market makers and systematic internalises to publish reports with their transaction data. These reports must be published on a quarterly basis and include data for each trading day. Publication must be made in a machine-readable format at the end of each quarter for the previous quarter.
RTS 28 requires investment firms to publish, by 30 April of each year, a summarized annual information report of the quality of execution and disclosure of their top 5 execution venues.
- Fully automated service
- Retrieves information from any system and/or database
- Consolidated data feeds
- Comprehensive field, data and entity mapping capability
- Recognition of information to be reported
- Multiple reporting health checks
- Efficient generation of all required RTS 27/28 tables
- Flexibility to adapt to your customised needs
- On-going communication with regulators to ensure system reports reflect regulatory updates and/or changes
- Technology optimization
- Integrated dashboard provides a holistic view of all reports
- Comprehensive regulatory reporting IT infrastructure resulting in long-term cost efficiencies
- Cost-efficient integrated reporting solutions provided under a single platform
- A team of specialists will set up the service and provide training on extracting specific, relevant data as needed
- Access to our Polaris Portal dashboard to control, manage and monitor the reporting
- RTS 27/28 training throughout the implementation process to ensure that key personnel understand the regulation and process
- Automated generation of the RTS 27/28 tables and reports