ΜΑΡ FinTech is the trade name of MAP FinTech (UK) Limited and MAP Financial Technologies (Europe) Limited.
MAP FinTech is a leading award-winning UK and EU regulatory technology provider for the financial services industry, specialising in reporting solutions arising from the requirements of a number of complex and challenging international regulations such as EMIR, MiFID II/MiFIR, ASIC, SFTR, FATCA, DAC6 and CRS. MAP FinTech also provides innovative and comprehensive solutions for Best Execution Monitoring, RTS 27/28 reporting, KYC & AML Transaction Monitoring, Trade Surveillance (Market Abuse), and eKYC (Screening, eIDV, Document Authentication).
MAP FinTech, has been one of the First providers in Europe to have reported under European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) with 2 Billion+ transactions successfully reported thus far since February 2014.
We currently serve over 180 B2B global clients and have been recognised as having the Best Innovative Technology for Regulatory Compliance for 2021 at the RegTech Insight Awards and the Best RegTech Reporting Solution at the Finance Magnates London Summit in 2019. MAP FinTech was also listed as one of the most innovative companies in the world for 2020 and 2021 by RegTech100.
Our team’s combined expertise underpins our company’s success in providing targeted solutions to our clients and addressing their regulatory reporting needs across a diverse regulatory landscape. All of this, combined with our team’s integrity and its commitment to excellence and innovation, make it easy for our partners to place their trust in us.
MAP FinTech was established.
Became one of the first EMIR reporting technology providers in the EU and UK.
- Opened operations office in London.
- Became one of the first providers of FATCA reporting technology in the EU and UK.
Became one of the first providers of CRS reporting technology in the EU and UK.
Launched MiFID II /MiFIR transaction reporting solutions and RTS 27/28 reporting services.
- Launched Best Execution Monitoring and Analytics platform.
- Awarded with the Best RegTech Reporting Solution award at the Finance Magnates London Summit.
- Launched Transaction Monitoring and Screening (AML) solution.
- Named as one of the 100 most innovative RegTech companies in the world for 2020 by RegTech Analyst.
- Launched of new solutions for eKYC (Screening, eIDV and Document Authentication), Trade Surveillance (Market Abuse) and the SFTR.
- Successfully reported thus far more than one and a half billion transactions since its inception seven years ago.