Location: Limassol or Nicosia, Cyprus
Possibility of Remote Work: Yes
Any Travel Involved: Minimal
MAP FinTech, a leading regulatory technology solutions provider for the global financial services industry, is looking for a Client Services Support Specialist to work out of our offices in either Limassol or Nicosia. Working for MAP FinTech is a rich experience that can rarely be found in any other working environments. Not only will you learn skills that will last you a lifetime, but you will develop relationships and training that could set you up for an established career.
What Does Your Role Specifically Involve?
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Analysis and Support Department and will be expected, amongst other of:
- Providing 1st level support on customer enquiries on company’s products and services via telephone, web calls or email.
- Liaising with other departments and routing tasks to them to solve customer enquiries that require further investigation.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and prospect clients.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Ensuring that high level service is always provided to customers.
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Following standard processes and procedures and completing any other duties in coordination with the head of the department.
Here Are Our Basic Requirements:
- University or College degree in Finance, Business Administration, Technology, or any other related field.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Customer service mindset.
- Team spirit with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
We’d Also Love to See:
- Previous professional working experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience within the financial services sector
What’s In It for You?
By joining our team, you will have plenty of unique opportunities to boost both your professional profile and career in this fast-growing sector. You will work alongside our highly experienced experts on various projects.
If you join our growing team, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package, including a discretionary performance-related bonus based on qualifications and experience, provident fund upon successful completion of the probation period, flexible working hours, one afternoon off and working from home, in-house and external training courses, free available parking next to our offices, flexibility in dress code as per occasion, and other perks such as teambuilding activities, corporate events, personal and career development opportunities, and more.
Plus, you will become part of a hardworking, resourceful, and clever group of professionals who can also let loose and have fun at work.
How Can You Apply?
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. If you’re interested in applying for this vacancy, please click on the Apply button below.
We will be accepting applications up until 17/11/2023, so best of luck with your submission.
Get to Know us a Little Bit Better
MAP FinTech is a leading and award-winning regulatory technology provider for the financial services industry. We specialise in trading activity reporting and monitoring solutions that arise from the many requirements posed by complex and challenging international regulations such as EMIR, MiFID II/MiFIR, SFTR, FATCA, DAC6 and CRS. All our services are provided via our proprietary Polaris platform. More details regarding Polaris can be found here.
Please note that you will only be contacted if you make it past the preliminary round.
MAP Fintech is an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe in diversity and inclusivity in the workplace, so applicants from all walks of life are welcome.