Location: Limassol or Nicosia, Cyprus
Possibility of Remote Work: Yes
Any Travel Involved: Minimal
MAP FinTech, a leading regulatory technology solutions provider for the global financial services industry, is looking for an IT Business Analyst to work out of our offices in either Limassol or Nicosia. Working for MAP FinTech is a rich experience that can rarely be found in any other working environments. Not only will you learn skills that will last you a lifetime, but you will develop relationships and training that could set you up for an established career.
This Role in a Nutshell
Work with in house Compliance and Development teams to ensure smooth operations, be involved in Product and Project Development Life Cycles and liaise with clients to effectively communicate any requirements needed for regulatory technology projects.
What Does Your Role Specifically Involve?
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Analysis and Support Department and will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Work with in house Compliance and Development teams to ensure smooth operations and assist in implementing adequate arrangements to maintain compliance and best practice.
- Be actively involved in Product and Project Development Life Cycles.
- Liaise with the Company’s clients/partners to effectively communicate. technical/compliance requirements for regulatory technology projects.
- Manage the client on-boarding data onto the Reporting Hub Platform and be involved in the integration and testing procedures.
- Support clients on daily reporting operations.
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory developments and cooperate with in-house compliance teams to interpret how these could potentially affect client business.
Here Are Our Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science & Analytics, Mathematics, or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of professional working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Team spirit with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
We’d Also Love to See:
- Professional experience in the area of regulatory reporting (e.g. EMIR, MiFID, MiFIR, FATCA, CRS, etc.).
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of financial derivatives instruments, resulting from a previous working environment within the financial services sector.
- Previous expertise with Project Management methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL) and Linux.
What’s In It for You?
By joining our team, you will have plenty of unique opportunities to boost both your professional profile and career in this fast-growing sector. You will work alongside our highly experienced experts on various projects.
If you join our growing team, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package, including a discretionary performance-related bonus based on qualifications and experience, provident fund upon successful completion of the probation period, flexible working hours, one afternoon off and working from home, in-house and external training courses, free available parking next to our offices, flexibility in dress code as per occasion, and other perks such as teambuilding activities, corporate events, personal and career development opportunities, and more.
Plus, you will become part of a hardworking, resourceful, and clever group of professionals who can also let loose and have fun at work.
How Can You Apply?
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. If you’re interested in applying for this vacancy, please click on the Apply button below. Best of luck with your submission.
Get to Know us a Little Bit Better
MAP FinTech is a leading and award-winning regulatory technology provider for the financial services industry. We specialise in trading activity reporting and monitoring solutions that arise from the many requirements posed by complex and challenging international regulations such as EMIR, MiFID II/MiFIR, SFTR, FATCA, DAC6 and CRS. All our services are provided via our proprietary Polaris platform. More details regarding Polaris can be found here.
Please note that you will only be contacted if you make it past the preliminary round.
MAP Fintech is an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe in diversity and inclusivity in the workplace, so applicants from all walks of life are welcome.