The Cyprus TAX Department announced an extension to the reporting deadline for CRS and FATCA submissions, from 30 June 2020 that was initially set, to 17 July 2020.
ΜΑΡ CRS/FATCA Reporting Service provides a user-friendly approach to receiving, validating, transforming and submitting the relevant information required under the CRS/FATCA reporting and due diligence rules.
This service is delivered via our single platform Polaris, together with the rest of its reporting offerings and our team of experts’ impeccable support services.
ΜΑΡ CRS/FATCA – Key Features
- Cost-efficient integrated reporting solutions provided under a single platform.
- Highly automated and scalable solution that can report as many accounts as you have.
- Flexible in the way it receives data, either via standard templates or raw data.
- Multiple reporting health checks for both content and schema and automatic filtering of erroneous entries.
- Automatic conversion of data to XML and separation of files based on tax residency.
- Submissions to various tax authorities worldwide.
- On-going communication with regulators to ensure the system reports reflect regulatory updates and changes.