We Standardise, Measure, and Explain your Risks
Minimizes false positives
Multijurisdiction & Multi Regulator
Customisable risk factors
Automate and Simplify your Risk Assessment Approach
A multi-user platform that consistently responds to regulators worldwide, identifies money-laundering risk within and across lines of businesses, and mitigates risk by filling the gaps in AML controls.
Presentation-ready reports, summaries and scoring deliver a comprehensive money-laundering risk profile to examiners, board members, and stakeholders.
Risk Assessment Tailored to your unique Compliance needs
The approach of risk evaluation and assessment is different depending on the regulator and the jurisdiction in which your organisation operates. Our solution delivers a comprehensive, automated risk assessment to fit your industry, business model, customer base, products and services, distribution channels, regulatory environment, and risk appetite. Our flexible and scalable platform is ideal for performing Risk Assessment for financial institutions, gaming, ICOs, shipping and marine trading organisations.
- Multijurisdiction & Multi Regulator parameterisation.
- Manage several Regulation groups within the same AML instance.
- Qualitative and quantitative criteria used for risk scoring.
- Customisable risk factors which include country risk, delivery channel risk, product / service risk, customer risk.
- Set up your own Risk Evaluation Levels (Low, Low-Medium, Medium, Medium-High, High, Extremely High).
- Set up dynamic criteria parameters that automatically assess clients as high risk (e.g. PEP, High Risk Country parameters).
- Establishing AML standards based on global best practices and the latest guidance and regulation.
- Providing Automation which aggregates multiple risk categories and provides seamless updates to address any regulatory changes.
- Utilising qualitative and quantitative data features which score risk and provide a comprehensive money-laundering risk profile.
- Clearly communicate your risk to stakeholders and regulators while eliminating the need for cumbersome manual reporting.