ΜΑΡ-MiFID II/MiFIR Reporting Service
MAP-MiFIR Transaction reporting is our service of reporting to the National Competent Authority (NCA), either directly or through an Approved Reporting Mechanism (ARM), clients’ transactions in Financial Instruments as per the requirements of Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (MiFIR), Article 26. Transaction data received on our Polaris Platform is processed, enhanced, validated and is subsequently submitted in the format prescribed by each NCA.
• Automated Service;
• Transaction reporting from any system/database;
• Design, build and customize solutions to enable reporting;
• Regulatory Impact Analysis;
• Consolidated data feeds;
• Recognition of information to be reported and efficient information distribution to ARMs and/or NCAs;
• On-going communication with regulators to ensure system reports reflect regulatory updates;
• Trade reporting health checks;
• Technology Optimization;
• Program Management;
• Change Management;
• Electronic trading flow and seamless MiFID II/MiFIR Reporting;
• Opportunity cost from long term incomplete IT Investment infrastructure;
For more information about our services, please feel free to contact us or complete the form below.