It is better late than never!
MAP FinTech offers complete support and assistance for your CRS and FATCA reporting needs. We handle the collection of reportable information, preparation of CRS and FATCA annual reports, and, for most jurisdictions, the submission to the relevant competent authority in accordance with the provisions of CRS and FATCA.
With ΜΑΡ FinTech’s CRS and FATCA Reporting Services, you’ll experience a user-friendly approach to receiving, validating, transforming, and submitting the necessary information required for CRS/FATCA reporting and due diligence rules.
ΜΑΡ FinTech’s CRS/FATCA – Key Features
- Cost-efficient integrated reporting solutions provided under a single platform.
- Highly automated and scalable solution that can report as many accounts as you have.
- Flexible in the way it receives data via standard templates or raw data.
- Multiple reporting health checks for both content and schema and automatic filtering of erroneous entries.
- Automatic conversion of data to XML and separation of files based on tax residency.
- Submissions to various tax authorities worldwide.
- On-going communication with regulators to ensure the system reports reflect regulatory updates and changes.
About MAP FinTech
MAP FinTech is a leading award-winning UK and EU regulatory technology provider for the financial services industry, specialising in reporting solutions arising from the requirements of a number of complex and challenging international regulations such as EMIR, MiFID II/MiFIR, ASIC, SFTR, MAS, FATCA, DAC6 and CRS. MAP FinTech also provides innovative and comprehensive solutions for Best Execution Monitoring, RTS 27/28 reporting, KYC & AML Transaction Monitoring, Trade Surveillance (Market Abuse), and eKYC (Screening, eIDV, Document Authentication).
If you would like to receive more information about our CRS and FATCA Reporting Services or need assistance with your CRS and FATCA reporting requirements, please do not hesitate to contact our expert team.