Better late than never!
MAP FinTech can fully support and assist with your CRS & FATCA reporting needs.
- Analysis & Interpretation of the requirements with over 300 pages of guidelines to read
- More than 65 fields per record to complete
- Complicated multilevel XML files
- Different jurisdictions, different challenges
- Will you make it correctly?
- Can you afford the required resources?
- Will this disrupt your daily operations?
- Can you afford the consequences of non-compliance?
How can MAP FinTech assist you?
ΜΑΡ CRS/FATCA Reporting Service provides a user-friendly approach to receiving, validating, transforming and submitting the relevant information required under the CRS/FATCA reporting and due diligence rules.
MAP CRS/FATCA Reporting Service:
- Supported by the specialised regulatory reporting teams of MAP FinTech
- Delivered via the powerful Polaris Reporting platform
- Automated XML conversion
- Automated submission to the HM Revenue and Customs
- Comprehensive fields guide package
Why MAP FinTech?
ΜΑΡ FinTech is a leading regulatory technology provider and member of MAP S.Platis Group specialising in regulatory technology reporting solutions, such as MiFID II/MiFIR, ΕΜΙR, FATCA, CRS, Best Execution Reporting (RTS 27/28) and Monitoring, as well as the forthcoming SFTR.
If you would like to receive more information about MAP-FATCA and MAP-CRS Reporting Services, or you need assistance with your CRS and FATCA reporting requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact our expert team at firstname.lastname@example.org.