The reporting deadline of RTS 27 and RTS 28 submissions for several participating jurisdictions is drawing near, as it is set for 31st March and 30th April 2021 respectively.
RTS 27 & RTS 28 Reporting Requirements
RTS 27 requires execution venues, market makers and systematic internalises to publish reports with their transaction data. These reports must be published on a quarterly basis and include data for each trading day. Publication must be made in a machine-readable format at the end of each quarter for the previous quarter.
RTS 28 requires investment firms to publish, by 30 April of each year, a summarised annual information report of the quality of execution and disclosure of their top 5 execution venues.
How can MAP FinTech assist you?
MAP FinTech can fully support your business’ regulatory reporting needs.
ΜΑΡ FinTech’s RTS 27/28 Reporting Service helps clients map all compulsory data to the format required by the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/575 and 2017/576, producing the relevant report and making it available to the customer through our Polaris Portal in a machine-readable electronic format.
This service is delivered via our powerful and award winning Polaris platform, together with the rest of its reporting offerings and our team of experts’ impeccable support services.
ΜΑΡ FinTech RTS 27/28 – Key Features
- Fully automated service
- Retrieves information from any system and/or database
- Consolidated data feeds
- Comprehensive field, data and entity mapping capability
- Recognition of information to be reported
- Multiple reporting health checks
- Efficient generation of all required RTS 27/28 tables
- Flexibility to adapt to your customised needs
- On-going communication with regulators to ensure system reports reflect regulatory updates and/or changes